Helical Pier Systems Installed
A helical pier is a manufactured steel foundation pin that is driven into the soil to a minimum depth of 42 inches using hydraulic machinery to 3000psi. Helical piers can be used in heavy commercial work, decks, additions, and foundation repairs.
B&F Foundation Repair can install Helical Pier Systems in pre-pour footings for your property.
Builders, Developers, Property Management
Helical piers are adaptable to your project needs:
- New Construction - to add support from the start for new building projects, residential and commercial
- Foundation Repair - for lighter weight structural problems caused by settlement or shifting foundations
- Guy Anchors - helical piers are used as an anchor in guy wire and utility pole installations
- Shoring - for retaining walls and other wall types that need extra support
- Tilt Walls - helical piers are easily installed and removed on temporary applications such as tilt-up walls, shoring and wall bracing projects
- Soil Nails - helical piers are used in conjunction with soil nails for sloped areas
- Slab Repair - helical piers can add lift and stability for sunken slabs